Welcome to your Help Page
We have included some tips on how to use your website, but if we have not included something that would really help you, just get in touch and we will see if we can add some more tips. We have added some additional forms for birthdays and welfare support. Please help us to support our members.
Using the maps
- The maps can be zoomed in or out by clicking on the +/- tabs at the bottom of the map
- By clicking on any of the tabs as shown above at 'D', the data behind these tabs can be seen.
- You can scroll the map to your location by holding down the left mouse button on the map and moving it around. Practice makes perfect!
- The symbol at 'A' allows you to search the map by name or place
- The symbol at 'B' expands the title of the map to give more details
- The Symbol at 'C' will display all of the data on the map
We do like sending out greeting and get well cards to our members because we feel very strongly that one of the most important things that we need is social contact, because so many of our members are living alone and some may feel completely ignored and neglected and this must not be the case.
To help us with this, would you please complete this form below:
Thank you for this.
We feel that welfare support is extremely important so would much appreciate it if you could let us know if you hear, or see any of our members in need of a little TLC. We will then gladly send them a small gift on behalf of their Fellowship family, and for letting us know, a thank you gift for yourself.
Unfortunately we will probably not have their address so when letting us know, please complete the form on the left. We promise that we will not use the addresses for anything other than for a birthday or best wishes card. Thank you for your help with this important part of the Fellowship..
How's this for 'Plenty of Room On Top'
This was taken by me ( Peter ) whilst in the Philippines.
If you have any interesting, or amusing, photographs that you would like us to include on our website, just drop me an email with the photograph attached and I will do my best to add it to the site.